Internet Marketing | A Goose That Lays Golden Eggs
Filed Under: Digital Marketing
Even as a middle-aged adult, I am fascinated by the story of Jack and the Beanstalk. It would be awesome to find something like a goose that lays golden eggs. You just give it a warm place in the barn and feed it a little grain every day, and presto!, it provides you with an endless supply of riches.
Just a little over six months ago, I stumbled upon just such a thing: marketing products through the internet.Advertisement
“Absurd!” you may say, or “What has this guy been smoking?” you may ask. But, consider the following factors before you pass judgment:
- You can start your own internet marketing business in just a few hours for much less than $100.00 (Yes, only two zeroes; this’s not a typo).
- You can create and sell your own products. The production cost is nothing more than the cost of your own time and the electricity it takes to run your computer; or you can sell other people’s products for unusually high commission rates.
- You can sell physical products if you want, or you can sell information products, which require no storage costs, no physical inventory, no shipping costs.
- You have light-speed access to a potential market of hundreds of millions of customers, but you don’t have to summon up the energy and wear out the shoe leather required to actually knock on hundreds of millions of doors.
Internet marketing is the only business opportunity I know of today where a person can start with almost no upfront investment and be up and running and collecting revenue within just a few days or maybe in few hours.
Of course, nothing is free in this world. You have to work at it (even Jack had to find grain to feed the goose . . .), but teachers are out there waiting for you if you take the time to look.
- Why It’s Necessary To Have A Business Website?
- Choose a Right Freelance Job | Guide for New Freelancers
- The Digital Dilemma: Social Media Marketing or Email Marketing?